Heart is the muscle of your body that pumps blood across your body. When the person has High Blood Pressure, this translate that the walls of the arteries are receiving higher pressure consistently. The High Blood Pressure Causes are divided into two categories including Essential High Blood Pressure and Secondary Higher Blood Pressure. Although that is no identifiable causes of higher blood pressure or hypertension, but there are strong evidence that links some of the risk factors that are responsible for causing Hypertension in people.
- Age: The people that are growing older are at the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Family History – If you have family members with hypertension or high blood pressure, then you are at higher risk of developing such condition at any stage of your life. According to the studies, there are eight common genetic differences that may increase the risk of developing hypertension in people.
- Obesity and Overweight – The person that is obese or overweight are at the risk of developing Hypertension. Increased weight blocks the arteries and this maximizes the pressure and strain on the arteries to pump blood faster and hence this can lead to higher blood pressure.
- Alcohol Intake – The person that consume too much of alcohol are also at the risk of developing higher systolic blood pressure according to studies. The pressure of blood pumping increases in the body of people who consume alcohol.
- Higher Salt Intake – According to the researches, people who eat salt in their food or raw salt are at higher risk of developing higher blood pressure.
- High Fat Diet – People lead a lifestyle with high fat diet can also develop the Hypertension. The fat intake should be lowered in order to reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure.
These were some of the common High Blood Pressure Causes.